Deadline: October 27, 2019
This is the sixth edition of CONTEMPORARY VENICE; the previous ones have been organized in prestigious venues and historical buildings in Venice, like Palazzo Dolfin Bollani, Palazzo Flangini, Palazzo Ca’ Zanardi and THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space, presenting more than 600 selected artists, coming from more than 40 countries from all over the world.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a one day dedicated presentation, talk or workshop focusing on the artist’s career
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to [email protected].