Work must be suitable for outdoor installation and:
- Be structurally sound, self-standing and able to move from indoors to outdoors.
- Take into consideration the safety of the audience.
- Be capable of withstanding adverse weather conditions including but not limited to high winds, temperature extremes (both high and low), heavy rain, hail storms, etc.
- Be able to withstand a high traffic, public walking environment.
- Be substantially maintenance free during the exhibition period.
- While on exhibit, be available for purchase.
- Fit within the dimensions of 4 ft. (height) x 5 ft. (width) x 2 ft. (depth).
- Weigh no more than 100 lbs.
It is the artist’s responsibility to deliver the artwork to the specified area of Pentimenti Gallery, 145 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Pentimenti Gallery will provide limited equipment and supervision for the placement of the chosen artwork. It will be the responsibility of the artist to supply any specialty tools that may be needed for installation.
Exhibition dates will run concurrent with the exhibitions being held within the gallery. Artists will be selected for only one of the four available exhibition dates throughout the year.
Artwork will be for sale during the selected exhibition period, and the work must remain on site for the duration of the exhibition.
By submitting to Pentimenti Gallery, the artist agrees to comply with all rules and requirements.