Large private workspace available in the Post Typography building. The office is a large, sunny, high-ceilinged room with a big closet and ample built-in storage. Two big windows provide a beautiful view of Lovely Lane Church. The office has its own individually controlled heat and air conditioning. Rent includes access to conference room, kitchen, rooftop deck, and common areas that are shared with Post Typography.
The office is an ideal space for a small company of 2–4 people, a group of graphic designers or illustrators, a photographer, artist, etc. Since we will be sharing space, we’re looking for a like-minded, non-jerky tenant, ideally in a creative field.
We have great access to public transportation. The Charm City Circulator and MTA buses stop across the street, and Penn Station is less than a
10 minute walk. Nearby amenities include coffee shops, bars, and food (including Grind House juice bar, Brown Rice, and Clavel); Safeway supermarket (2 blocks); and Calvert Street Park (1 block).
COMMON AREA AMENITIES:
- − Conference room (with projector and whiteboard)
- − Full kitchen (fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, various coffee apparatuses)
- − Full bathroom with shower (great if you bike to work!)
- − Sweet rooftop deck (perfect for after-work hangouts and eating lunch outside)
- − Secure, alarmed building
- Rent is $660/month plus one-third share of utilities and a $55 monthly cleaning & alarm system fee for common areas. Available Fall 2017.