CUE ART FOUNDATION: ART CRITIC MENTORING PROGRAM
CUE is currently seeking applications from emerging writers from Delaware/Philadelphia/Baltimor
e area to participate in the Art Critic Mentoring Program, a partnership with AICA USA (US section of International Association of Art Critics).
- The Art Critic Mentoring Program pairs emerging writers with established art critics appointed by AICA to compose a long-form critical essay on one of CUE’s exhibiting artists.
- One applicant will be chosen from the Delaware/Philadelphia/Baltimor
e region. Over the course of two months, the writer will conduct studio visits with CUE exhibiting artist, Peter Williams (based in Delaware), and compose an essay for publication in a printed exhibition catalogue and online.
- The program is open to writers of any age in the early stages of their careers. Writers are awarded a $300 honorarium.
- The deadline for applicants based in or near Delaware/Philadelphia/Baltimor
e is September 12, 2017
- To apply for the program, please submit three arts-related writing samples and a CV, combined into in a single PDF document to [email protected]
with the subject line “ACMP application – Your Name – Location.”