• Theme is open, related concepts of unity, healing, love & acceptance of all & highlights LBGTQ themes.
• Nudity is accepted but should be appropriate (no sexual imagery).
•Violent imagery: sensitive imagery to be curated with the purpose of bringing people together to heal from the Pulse shooting
• Original artwork that has not been in a prior exhibition at TAC
• 2D works: wired on the back & ready to hang
• Art too fragile will not be accepted.
Work Size: 4’x 6’ max. 80 lb. max. 4’x6’x3’ max. 3D (must fit through door) • Pedestals upon request.
By or Before August 20th, 2016: Email Up to Three1MB jpg of your images [email protected]
By or Before August 22th, 2016 Notification of accepted work for the exhibition
Drop off/Delivery of Artwork: August 27th noon- 3PM or by appt.
Bring artwork, entry form & fee* to TAC EBC Arts Center, 40 W. Chesapeake Ave. Towson, MD 21204 (1/4 blk. West of York Rd.)
Opening Reception: Friday, September 9, 2016 from 6-9pm
Gala/Auction: Friday, September 30, 2016 from 7-10pm
Pick up of Artwork: Sat. Oct. 1, 2016 from noon-3pm or by appt.
Questions? Contact Diane Margiotta, TAC Board
*Fee: $10 Entry / Membership Fee (see below) Check made payable to TAC or renew online www.towsonartscollective.org