Station North Arts & Entertainment, Inc. (SNAE) is in search of a full-time Office & Development Manager, effective immediately. The Office & Development Manager position presents a great opportunity to join a nimble and dynamic organization dedicated to supporting the Station North Arts & Entertainment District.
The Office & Development Manager will focus on managing SNAE’s office and generating enough revenue through donations, earned revenue, and grants to fund SNAE’s general operations and programs. To achieve this, the Office & Development Manager will work directly with the SNAE Executive Director to identify new sources of funding, write grant proposals, manage all grant reporting, while maintaining the organization of SNAE’s office. SNAE maintains a fast paced, creative work environment, and therefore seeks an entrepreneurial person who will also contribute to SNAE’s project development.
Office & Development Manager Responsibilities
• Coordinate the SNAE Development Committee’s meetings and work plan.
• Identify and pursue funding sources including grants, individual donations, in-kind donations, charitable events and earned revenue opportunities.
• Maintain relationships with donors by managing interim/final grant reports and financial reports.
• Record all donations, generate donation receipts and fundraising reports.
• Manage Station North Incentives Program (SNIP) Cards and relationships with local businesses.
• Keep donors informed of events and news in SNAE with individualized marketing materials.
• Work with committee chairs and Executive Director to schedule committee meetings and create and distribute meeting agendas.
• Prepare materials for meetings and take minutes.
• Maintain board archives.
• Order office supplies and liaise with service providers (internet, phone, cleaning, etc.).
• Maintain office filing and organization system.
• Ensure all invoices are paid in a timely manner.
• Work with SNAE’s accountant to maintain organization’s Quickbooks file.
• Maintain database of SNAE articles and SNAE programs.
• Create SNAE annual report for Maryland State Arts Council
Programs & Communications
• Support the SNAE Executive Director and Program Coordinator in the creation and management of projects as needed.
• Support SNAE staff on social media management
• Other tasks as assigned
• 3-4+ years of experience in development, arts administration, nonprofit management, or related field.
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
• Outgoing, organized, creative, and flexible. Problem solvers, critical thinkers, and team players are encouraged to apply.
• Comfortable working with Station North’s diverse population, including underserved residents, artists, professionals, and other community stakeholders.
• Familiarity with Quickbooks, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, Expression Engine, and social media platforms.
The Office & Communications Manager reports directly to the Executive Director. The position is full time and includes occasional work in the evenings and on weekends. The Office & Development Manager will be based in SNAE’s office at 120 W North Avenue. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Send a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to [email protected] with the subject line “Station North Office & Development Manager.” Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis.