Event Dates: 2/12/15 – 2/14/15
Entry Deadline: 1/15/15
Images – Minimum: 1, Maximum: 2
Total Media – Minimum: 1, Maximum: 2
Entry Fee (Nude Nite – Orlando 2014 for up to 2 images; not per image. ): $40.00
Nude Nite – Orlando Event Dates: February 12, 13, 14, 2015
Submission Deadline: Jan 15 – Midnight MST
$40 fee per Application to include up to 2 images.
Nude Nite, since 1996 is the largest nude art show in North America. Genres represented range from sculpture, mixed media, metal, oil, acrylic, watercolor, digital, photography, glass, woodcraft, found object and film – contemporary to traditional, abstract interpretations to literal. Nude Nite is a juried exhibit with a fully equipped sales desk and dedicated gallery sales team. The gallery accepts MC/Visa. A nouveau art event showcasing and selling the best figurative works in the U.S. The exhibition is held in a 25,000 SF warehouse space allowing for complimenting performances and interactive installations thus attracting a crowd of thousands. Held annually in both Orlando and Tampa, Florida the 3 night visual event is deemed a “not to be missed” event by The Orlando Sentinel. Nude Nite has graced the cover of Tampa’s Creative Loafing and has been featured on ABC News, in Orlando magazine, Florida Art and Leisure and the Orlando Weekly. Visit www.nudenite.com for a video on the home page or become a Facebook friend or follow NN on Twitter @nudenite.
The Orlando/Tampa shows are juried separately so artists may apply to both. Installations, Performance Artists and vendors, please email Kelly@nudenite.com for consideration. There is no fee to submit.
EVENT PROSPECTUS and RULES OF ENTRY
1. A non-refundable application fee of $40 is required. Art work submission to this event (whether accepted or not) includes your complimentary, non-transferable entrance to the event on the night of your choice. One application per artist, please.
2. All works must be for sale.
3. Limit TWO works of art per artist.
4. Please upload jpg format files through the Cafe system at www.callforentry.org.
5. All submissions must be of completed original works of art. Submissions representing incomplete works of art will not be accepted.
6. Previously submitted works to the same city-call can not be resubmitted.
7. No substitutions of works of art selected will be accepted (i.e. works of art selected are not to be replaced by different works of art upon bringing works of art to the event).
8. Submissions received after the deadline WILL NOT be accepted.
9. All works of art will be curated after the entry deadline.
10. All works of art must be original and created after December 31, 2010.
11. Submission of works of art by the artist and acceptance of such by the curating body for Nude Nite is an agreement to show the submitted works of art at the Nude Nite event.
12. Decisions by the curating body for Nude Nite are final.
13. Notification and Drop Off/Ship: Artists will be notified by an e-mail of acceptance or rejection within 7 days after deadline. E-mail will indicate when to bring accepted artwork to event or shipping procedures. Accepted artists receive 3-nite entry, plus a total of three guest passes. Drop off is Tuesday, Feb.10 and Ship Receive by date: Friday, Feb 6.
14. Artists are responsible for providing their own insurance. While Nude Nite takes precautions against theft and damage, Nude Nite bears no responsibility for loss or damage to works before, during or after the event.
15. Accepted works of art will be in the possession of Nude Nite and remain in the Nude Nite event facility during the duration of the event (all show dates) unless otherwise allowed by the event director. This is for both sold and unsold works during the event.
16. While Nude Nite promotes a broad interpretation of the nude, the show tends not to display works depicting arousal or graphic sexual genitalia. If you have a question about the content of your work please email the director at Kelly@nudenite.com for more guidance.
17. Gallery split commission is 60/40 artist/gallery and is detailed in the legal agreement.
THIS SECTION IS TO BE READ VERY CAREFULLY
All accepted works of art must be “GALLERY READY” when brought to the event facility (i.e. all hanging works must include an installed horizontal wire). Artists with work requiring a pedestal(s) MUST provide one (them) before show opening. Pedestal(s) must be white/black and tall enough for the work to be near eye level. Pedestal must be sturdy and all parts must be connected. This is to ensure the safety of your work. If work is not “gallery ready” or deemed unsafe for hanging, mounting or standing (whichever is applicable) risking possible damage to the event facility and/or the art itself, then the work will not be presented in the event during any of its dates. **If your work requires special handling, a unique hanging method or assembly please communicate this to the director so that proper planning and attention can be allocated.
Technical Support: Please call 303-629-1166 Mountain time (8:30-5pm) for help uploading.
Upload size options for all media
Upload options for image files
- File format: JPEG only
- File dimensions: No smaller than 1920 pixels on the longest side
- File resolution: 72 ppi/dpi (standard web resolution)
- File size: 3 MB maximum
Please note that uploaded images are scaled by the system and two monitor versions are created: a small 100-pixel thumbnail and a large 700-pixel image. These images are available for you to preview in your portfolio after you upload.