NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2015-2017
The 8th annual open call to the Hamiltonian Artists Fellowship is now open. Advancing the professional development of emerging visual artists, the two-year program serves as a steppingstone for the next generation of contemporary artists in Washington, DC.
What will you receive as a Hamiltonian Fellow?
– Solo and Group Exhibitions in the Hamiltonian Gallery space
– Mentorship from established artists and art professionals
– Exhibition support and peer critiques
– Access to professional development lectures and career resources
– Annual $1,000 stipend
– Gallery representation by Hamiltonian Gallery
– Community engagement and outreach opportunities
Please visit www.hamiltonianartists.org/apply for all information on application guidelines and forms, fellowship requirements and a description of our selection process.
Deadline: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 6:00pm
All incomplete applications and applications that are postmarked after this date will not be considered.
For additional questions, please call 202-332-1116 or contact us via email at [email protected].