D Center Baltimore
Station North Market
16 W. North Ave
Baltimore, MD 21218
Offers: Exhibitions, Speakers, Design Conversation Speaker Series
D Center Baltimore is a broad cross-section of disciplines and individuals invested in improving and encouraging design—in all its iterations—in the Baltimore region. D center’s members believe design thinking has the capacity to change the world and that banding together in creative collaboration will greatly improve the quality of urban life.
The Organization Aims To:
– Be a neutral entity in the city of Baltimore dedicated to advancing the role of design in the region;
– Create a collective force by unifying fragmented entities around design and inviting the broader community to become an integral part of the process;
– Become the catalyst that fosters design thinking, innovative ideas, and visionary outcomes;
– Promote multidisciplinary collaboration with an emphasis on cultivating new perspectives;
– Advocate design for the greater good;
– Become the voice for design and design thinking in Baltimore.